Thick Male Organ: Tips for the Bedroom
Most guys associate male organ size – both length and girth – with the ability to satisfy partners. While the connection is not so solid, there is something to be said for a thick male organ. Many women enjoy having the whole female canal stimulated at once, and a wide male organ is more able to accommodate this. That being said, the thickness of the member can cause difficulties in the bedroom. In the interest of female and male organ care, as well as maximizing pleasure, girthy guys should take into account the following tips.
Lubrication is key. Thick Male Organ: Tips for the Bedroom
Female canal tearing and male organ chafing are two unfortunate but common consequences of lovemaking, especially if the lovemaking is rough or if it goes on for some time. While these things happen regardless of the animal organ size, a thicker manhood is more likely to stretch a female organ beyond its comfort zone and incur greater friction itself from complete contact with the canal.
That’s why lubrication is of the utmost importance for the guys and their partners. While some tearing and chafing may still result, it will be much less than if inadequate lubrication is present.
Partners can practice pre-play lengths in pre-play. Really build up the suspense – this will make sure it’s wet as can be before penetration. And do not underestimate the importance of having a product on stand-by; even women who produce ample natural lubrication are likely to dry out eventually, especially during lengthy sessions. Do lube checks during position changes, and, if she’s dry, either engage in more non-penetrative play or use a product to make sure she’s slick before re-entry. Thick Male Organ: Tips for the Bedroom
Pick positions wisely.
For some women, taking a thick male organ is no problem. But many may find it a challenge. It’s a good idea to think about what positions may be most comfortable for her. Here are a couple of considerations:
1) Positions that put her in control of penetrative depth, angle and speed can ensure that she is feeling more pleasure than pain. If she likes being on top, then that’s a good place to start. She can ride in traditional girl-on-top style, or mix it up with reverse cowgirl or the lotus. The lotus is a position in which both partners are sitting cross-legged and facing one another; her legs are crossed behind the man’s back, and their chests are pressed against one another. Very intimate!
2) Positions in which her legs are spread will make her canal wider and better able to accommodate a thick male organ. Try doggy style with her legs spread wide, or missionary with her legs either out to the side or up in the water in a V-shape. Thick Male Organ: Tips for the Bedroom
Get large barriers.
Barrier protection sizes are based on girth, not length. Men with wide male organs – generally, a circumference greater than 5.1 “- should invest in large-sized barriers Poorly-fitting barriers are more susceptible to slipping off or breaking, so getting the size right is crucial.
Sometimes using adequate lube just is not enough to protect the male organ skin from chafing. Men can take some measures to make sure they are skin smooth, supple and healthy:
– Wash with warm water, not hot. Hot water can dry out the skin, leaving it susceptible to chafing.
– Do not use harsh soaps. Warm water is usually sufficient for cleaning the male organ. If a guy insists on soaping up, make sure to use a natural, gentle cleanser.
– Moisturize. Using a male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) with a combination of natural moisturizers like Shea butter and vitamin E is a great way to keep the skin hydrated, protecting it against various types of friction and the dryness that often follows. Applying a moisturizer every day will make a big difference in skin condition, allowing to recover faster than soreness after lovemaking and helping them be ready for the next romp.